Tea with digestives

my other blog tea with digestives

Monday 10 February 2020

Art Supplies and planning a painting for exhibition

I visited one of my favourite art supplies warehouses today, Atlantis Art Supplies in Hackney. It's tucked away within walking distance of London Fields overground station and although not as lovely as the original store in Whitechapel which closed down but it had everything I needed for my new painting project

I'm going to be working on a stretched canvas with acrylic paints and creating a painting inspired by having a positive mental attitude.  I like adding a bit of bling in my artworks. Here is a canvas notice board that I created a few years ago for a craft book, as you can see it has gold, red and green glitter on it, although I was hoping to use mica flakes on my canvas, the rules don't allow it so I'll be saving the gold mica flakes for another project.


No comments:

Post a Comment