Tea with digestives

my other blog tea with digestives

Friday 14 February 2020

Hand drawn greeting cards

Hand drawing original cards are special. Each is an artwork and can't be reproduced exactly which means each card is one of a kind As well as card, I make laminated placements, here is one, an ink  ink drawing inspired by tea time on card. These are very resilient and  have one I still used. that was made several years ago.






All my greeting cards are unique in this way. I don't use a template or tracing paper, I recreate the design and often it has slight differences, sometimes I just let the pen go with the flow. I enjoy the free style uniqueness of making hand drawn greeting cards. This greeting card was  inspired by a gold sequinned vintage scarf which I purchased twenty years ago. The ink drawing below was done on linen paper and then mounted on pearlescent gold card creating a luxurious card.








No comments:

Post a Comment