Tea with digestives

my other blog tea with digestives

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Original ink drawings on canvas and card

Recently I was looking through some of the original ink drawings I had designed and created on card and canvas. Here are  some of my favourite fashion and high tea inspired designs.

 This is a designer bag design

I love this frilly shoe design , ink on canvas

another bags and shoe design ink on canvas which I called 'Holiday accessories'

This was a set of drinks mats , ink on card 

pom pom shoes & clutch bag 

Party dresses 



Delicious desserts greeting card, ink on linen paper


Chai Masala greeting card, ink on paper

one of my popular everyday cards 


all my cards were  wrapped in bio-degradable cellophane bags

I am planning some new designs in the coming months will will share them here. 









No comments:

Post a Comment